** SQL bug or Delphi bug ???

Hello,
    I create a tables under the MS-SQL server 6.5 which called
"Model_Master_Detail".
At the beginning, I only create 3 fields in table. However, 3 days later, I
modify the table and add 3 more fields that means now the table has 6 total
fields.
   When I use the field editor to add 3 more fields into the query. The
query always report me that only 3 fields availables. ??? Why ???? Why the
other 3 fields are disappear. ???

   I guess delphi will create some temporary tables to store the previous
information so thats why even the physical table is changed but it still
report me only 3 fields not 6 fields ....

   Thanks for your Help and attention.

Regard,
 {*word*106} Wong from Hong Kong.

Re:** SQL bug or Delphi bug ???

dick Wong <wtwd...@hkabc.net> wrote in article
<01bc077d$d490d820$90fb4...@wtwdick.hkabc.net>...

> Hello,
>     I create a tables under the MS-SQL server 6.5 which called
> "Model_Master_Detail".
>    When I use the field editor to add 3 more fields into the query.

Have you checked with Isql that the table has surely the 3 more fields ??
I think ... Yes..... in the form that you are using double click on the
Tquery component, it's show a list of fields???
Yes ?? And the fields are only 3???
You can do two things do Clear all, and dont use any Delphi formatting, in
this mode you are sure that the query reflects column update to the
Table...
or you can choice Add and add you field to the query..

If it doesn't work .... Shutdown & Restart your computer :) it always
work!!!!!

Say to me how it work!

Bye Bye
bigh...@hotmail.com