multiselect in DBGrid

Hi all,

I have a DBGrid on my form and it works OK.
I can have Multiselect on true, so I can select more than one record while
clicking on the row while I hold the ctrl-key down.

Now I like to select a contigious (misspelled?) block of records with the
shift-key down, like you can do in a listbox.

How do I do that??

Thanks for your help,
Alfred.

Re:multiselect in DBGrid

No, that's 'EXTENDEDSELECT'
Alfred ten Hoeve wrote in message <933900986.824965@polka>...
>Hi all,

>I have a DBGrid on my form and it works OK.
>I can have Multiselect on true, so I can select more than one record while
>clicking on the row while I hold the ctrl-key down.

>Now I like to select a contigious (misspelled?) block of records with the
>shift-key down, like you can do in a listbox.

>How do I do that??

>Thanks for your help,
>Alfred.

Other Threads