Using Delphi components outside Delphi

Its probably pretty simple but:
I know that Delphi's components are ActiveX controls. I was wondering if I
could write a component in Delphi 4 and then use this component in a webpage
(Intranet and not Internet of course) or another compiler. I already know
how to add ActiveX components to my webpages, but I need to know what Delphi
generates as the Global Unique Identifier (GUID).

THANX

Brad Dodson
bdod...@dodson-hydro.com
www.dodson-hydro.com/bdodson/

Re:Using Delphi components outside Delphi

VCL components are not Active X components.

Use the File|New... option to create a new Active X library and then add an
Active X wrapper
for the VCL component you want to use.

kieran

Other Threads