Board index » delphi » Clipboard is Unknown identifier

Clipboard is Unknown identifier

I want to use the clipboard and include "Clipbrd" in my uses.

I just get "Unknown identifier" for:

procedure FormCreate(.......
Clipboard.AsText := 'test data';

What is my problem?

Arne

 

Re:Clipboard is Unknown identifier


Are you sure you didn't make a spelling mistake ?

The following code works fine for me:

uses
  Clipbrd;

procedure TForm1.FormCreate(Sender: TObject);
begin
  Clipboard.AsText := 'Hello World!!!';
end;

Quote
"Arne Johansson" <i...@jemba.se> wrote in message

news:3B94D238.6EBDDDC8@jemba.se...
Quote
> I want to use the clipboard and include "Clipbrd" in my uses.

> I just get "Unknown identifier" for:

> procedure FormCreate(.......
> Clipboard.AsText := 'test data';

> What is my problem?

> Arne

Re:Clipboard is Unknown identifier


Hi Arne,

Quote
>I want to use the clipboard and include "Clipbrd" in my uses.

>I just get "Unknown identifier" for:

>procedure FormCreate(.......
>Clipboard.AsText := 'test data';

>What is my problem?

Post a little more code (e.g. the complete FormCreate routine). I doubt
it's the clipboard ;)

Cheers,
   Udo
--
Homepage: http://www.nesshoever.de            No mails please. Reply here.

Delphi env.:                         Global Polio Awareness Campaign 2001+
W2K.sp2, D6Pro & D4Pro.sp3               More info -> http://www.2-mad.com

Re:Clipboard is Unknown identifier


Thanks for your advice. I solved it by copying the routines into a new
program and now it works.

Regards

"M.H. Avegaart" skrev:

Quote
> Are you sure you didn't make a spelling mistake ?

> The following code works fine for me:

> uses
>   Clipbrd;

> procedure TForm1.FormCreate(Sender: TObject);
> begin
>   Clipboard.AsText := 'Hello World!!!';
> end;

> "Arne Johansson" <i...@jemba.se> wrote in message
> news:3B94D238.6EBDDDC8@jemba.se...
> > I want to use the clipboard and include "Clipbrd" in my uses.

> > I just get "Unknown identifier" for:

> > procedure FormCreate(.......
> > Clipboard.AsText := 'test data';

> > What is my problem?

> > Arne

Re:Clipboard is Unknown identifier


Thanks for your advice. I solved it by copying the routines into a new program
and now it works.

Regards

Udo Nesshoever skrev:

Quote
> Hi Arne,

> >I want to use the clipboard and include "Clipbrd" in my uses.

> >I just get "Unknown identifier" for:

> >procedure FormCreate(.......
> >Clipboard.AsText := 'test data';

> >What is my problem?

> Post a little more code (e.g. the complete FormCreate routine). I doubt
> it's the clipboard ;)

> Cheers,
>    Udo
> --
> Homepage: http://www.nesshoever.de            No mails please. Reply here.

> Delphi env.:                         Global Polio Awareness Campaign 2001+
> W2K.sp2, D6Pro & D4Pro.sp3               More info -> http://www.2-mad.com

Other Threads