Printing a Form prints blank screen

I know this might be in the wrong group, but here goes:

When printing a form (using 'Fmain.print;' for example),
Print performs a GetImage command followed by the
sending of data to the printer.  On win98 (and possibly
win95), we have noticed that all we receive on the paper
is a blank screen.  On NT it works perfectly.  We started
sending the prints to a file ('Print to File'), and noticed that
almost no data - short of the printer header was being saved
which leads us to believe that the GetFormImage command
was/is failing - but only on the one OS.  Has anyone else
encountered this problem? or does anyone know of a work
around? Thanks...

Larry

_______________________
| www.RupturedMonkey.com |

--a website for developers, by developers.

--stop by and have a look at what we're trying to do.
---no gimmicks, no ads..

Re:Printing a Form prints blank screen

This solution is brought to you by Joe Hecht's TExcellent products,
solving Form.Print and bitmap printing problems. Joe Hecht's TExcellent
products can be found at: www.code4sale.com/joehecht/index.htm

This is a very common problem...

Please go take a look at TExcellentImagePrinter at the above link.

Joe

"Larry Price" <lpr...@nbsinews.com> wrote in message

> I know this might be in the wrong group, but here goes:

> When printing a form (using 'Fmain.print;' for example),
> Print performs a GetImage command followed by the
> sending of data to the printer.  On win98 (and possibly
> win95), we have noticed that all we receive on the paper
> is a blank screen.  On NT it works perfectly.  We started
> sending the prints to a file ('Print to File'), and noticed that
> almost no data - short of the printer header was being saved
> which leads us to believe that the GetFormImage command
> was/is failing - but only on the one OS.  Has anyone else
> encountered this problem? or does anyone know of a work
> around? Thanks...

> Larry

> | www.RupturedMonkey.com |
>
> --a website for developers, by developers.

> --stop by and have a look at what we're trying to do.
> ---no gimmicks, no ads..

Other Threads