Object not locked

Anybody can help?

Yesterday I receive an error message that say Object not locked when
trying to access a small form for browsing diary and follow-up entries
in a multi-users 16 bits application with Paradox tables.  After that
various users get Lock timeout messages.

Last week I had the message Blob has been modified, I solve it with
exporting some incorrect records and than importing them back. (It seems
to reinitialize the pointer to the blob portion of the file).  Is there
any possible link with the Object not locked error?

Also does anybody knows a good newsgroup that talk about BDE problems
and issues concerning Paradox.

Thanks.