Outllook Express and Delphi

Hi, I need to insert a button on the Outlook mail Toolbar, and when de
button is pressed get the current mail and make some process, I have never
done something with Ole automation, so, Is there a way to do this? can
anyone please help me?

Thanks very much

Alvaro Vicente

Re:Outllook Express and Delphi

No..  There is no usable Interface to Outlook Express.

Paul

"Alvaro Vicente" <alv...@wordmagicsoft.com> wrote in message

> Hi, I need to insert a button on the Outlook mail Toolbar, and when de
> button is pressed get the current mail and make some process, I have never
> done something with Ole automation, so, Is there a way to do this? can
> anyone please help me?

> Thanks very much

> Alvaro Vicente

Re:Outllook Express and Delphi

Do you mean Outlook or Outlook Express?

> Hi, I need to insert a button on the Outlook mail Toolbar, and when de
> button is pressed get the current mail and make some process, I have never
> done something with Ole automation, so, Is there a way to do this? can
> anyone please help me?

> Thanks very much

> Alvaro Vicente

Re:Outllook Express and Delphi

Outlook Express
"Walter Prins" <wpr...@ananzi.co.za> wrote in message

> Do you mean Outlook or Outlook Express?

> "Alvaro Vicente" <alv...@wordmagicsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi, I need to insert a button on the Outlook mail Toolbar, and when de
> > button is pressed get the current mail and make some process, I have
never
> > done something with Ole automation, so, Is there a way to do this? can
> > anyone please help me?

> > Thanks very much

> > Alvaro Vicente

Re:Outllook Express and Delphi

PGP inserts buttons and make several processing with mail bodies. But this
probably uses WinAPI, and I am sure that what PGP does is not as simple as
automation...

Rafael

"Paul Qualls" <p...@xapware.com> wrote in message news:3be2d23d_2@dnews...
> No..  There is no usable Interface to Outlook Express.

> Paul

> "Alvaro Vicente" <alv...@wordmagicsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi, I need to insert a button on the Outlook mail Toolbar, and when de
> > button is pressed get the current mail and make some process, I have
never
> > done something with Ole automation, so, Is there a way to do this? can
> > anyone please help me?

> > Thanks very much

> > Alvaro Vicente

Re:Outllook Express and Delphi

Yes PGP does this by overriding the winproc of every single control
including windows, toolbands, toolbars, buttons, etc.

as I stated......  And I sure the heck hope this shows up in google for
everyone that wants to know about Outlook Express addins in Delphi.

There is NO USABLE INTERFACE for Outlook Express.

IF you want to know how pgp does it, the pgp source is freely available from
their website.

Paul

"Rafael Cotta" <rco...@kounen.com> wrote in message news:3be6f6d7_1@dnews...
> PGP inserts buttons and make several processing with mail bodies. But this
> probably uses WinAPI, and I am sure that what PGP does is not as simple as
> automation...

> Rafael

> "Paul Qualls" <p...@xapware.com> wrote in message news:3be2d23d_2@dnews...
> > No..  There is no usable Interface to Outlook Express.

> > Paul

> > "Alvaro Vicente" <alv...@wordmagicsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > Hi, I need to insert a button on the Outlook mail Toolbar, and when de
> > > button is pressed get the current mail and make some process, I have
> never
> > > done something with Ole automation, so, Is there a way to do this? can
> > > anyone please help me?

> > > Thanks very much

> > > Alvaro Vicente

Other Threads