Problem to save a Bitmap in a Paradox database field (ftGraphic)

Hello,

I've got a problem to save a picture (Bitmap) in a paradox database field
(ftGraphic).
I use TBlobStream to save the picture in the field but during the
compilation, Delphi provokes an error because TBlobStream (picture) is
incompatible with Variant (database field: ftGraphic).

Could you give me a solution to save a picture (Bitmap) in ftGraphic field ?

Best regards,

Beno?t  COTTIN
Analyste programmeur - SAAA - France
be-s...@dial.oleane.com

Re:Problem to save a Bitmap in a Paradox database field (ftGraphic)

What code do you use to "save" it?

--
Greetings / Pozdrav,

===== ___                        = Milan Babuskov, Support Engineer
==== /     /  /   __   ___  _/_ == EUnet - YUnet International
=== /---  /  /  /  /  /__   /  === Strosmajerova 24, 24000 Subotica, YU
== /___  /__/  /  /  /__   /  ==== phone: +381 24 556 272
==                             === http://www.EUnet.yu/
== Connecting Europe since 1982 == e-mail: mil...@Yugoslavia.EU.net

?