Problem with TDBCtrlGrid and Inserts

I have a problems with TDBCtrlGrids and inserting new records.  In a normal
grid if the user is on the last row and Tabs they get a new record, even if
the last record was new also.  But, in a TDBCtrlGrid when the users Tabs
off the last row/panel it operates differently.  If the record is new it
Posts and the user is back in the first field; if the record is being
edited (old) a new record is inserted.  I would like it to work just like
the TDBGrid.

I have tried many forms of trapping the Tab key in on keydown, etc. events,
but the behavior is still not completely 100%.  Any suggestions would be
GREATLY appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Dawson M. Schaffer          "Gravity, it's not just a great idea...
Portland, OR                            it's the Law"
darks...@teleport.com