DAO3032.dll missing ? Access tables

Hi,
i reinstalled D3 C/S, patched it to version 3.02 and now when i try to open
MSACCESS tables i get:
Can not load an IDAPI service library
File: C:\winnt\msapps\dao\dao3032.dll

What can i do ? i once happened but i forgot what to do...
Thanks,
Pedro MG

TQuadrado, Lda.
R. da Constituicao, 47, 3
4200-197 Porto
Portugal - Europe
t...@esoterica.pt
t...@esoterica.pt

Re:DAO3032.dll missing ? Access tables

If you have DAO3.0 you might need to add a registry entry that MS forgets on
install. To fix this, place the following entry in the registry:

key name: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shared Tools\DAO
string: Path
value: (path to your DAO3032.DLL)

If you have Access97 (DAO3.5) then open the BDE Administrator and change the
Dll32 param for hte MSACCESS driver to IDDA3532.dll.

Pedro MG wrote:

> Hi,
> i reinstalled D3 C/S, patched it to version 3.02 and now when i try to open
> MSACCESS tables i get:
> Can not load an IDAPI service library
> File: C:\winnt\msapps\dao\dao3032.dll

> What can i do ? i once happened but i forgot what to do...
> Thanks,
> Pedro MG

> TQuadrado, Lda.
> R. da Constituicao, 47, 3
> 4200-197 Porto
> Portugal - Europe
> t...@esoterica.pt
> t...@esoterica.pt

Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
The bond that links your true family is not one of {*word*76}, but of respect and joy
in each others life.  Rarely do members of one family grow up under the same
roof.   (R Bach)

Other Threads