ReportBuilder: Print summary band without header band

Hi all.

I'm testing ReportBuilder and I have some doubts.

I'm writing a report with a title, header, detail, summary and footer band.

The problem I have is I don't want to print the header band in the page
where is the summary band if there aren't lines in the detail band to print
in that page.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance.

Iago.

Re:ReportBuilder: Print summary band without header band

Try using the Report.OnStartPage event to conditionally set the
visibility of the Header band:

Example:

procedure TForm1.ppReport1StartPage(Sender: TObject);
begin

    ppReport1.Header.Visible := not(ppReport1.DataPipeline.EOF);

end;

For more tips and support check out the newsgroups at
news.digital-metaphors.com...

--
Nard Moseley
Digital Metaphors Corporation