dbGrid Column sizing

Hi,

How can I prevent people from changing the column sizes on a dbGrid
component.

Thanks in advance,

Daren Pearcy

(change damien.pearson in email add. to daren.pearcy)

Re:dbGrid Column sizing

It's in the Options property [dgColumnResize].

Sabre Man wrote:

> Hi,

> How can I prevent people from changing the column sizes on a dbGrid
> component.

> Thanks in advance,

> Daren Pearcy

> (change damien.pearson in email add. to daren.pearcy)

Re:dbGrid Column sizing

On Thu, 1 Jan 1998 20:02:42 -0000, "Sabre Man"

<damien.pear...@{*word*269}.net> wrote:
>How can I prevent people from changing the column sizes on a dbGrid
>component.
>Daren Pearcy

Select the dbGrid
go to object inspector
expand the +Options (double click the word 'Options' or right click
and click 'Expand')
set dgColumnResize to False

Now the columns will stay the same width. To change the size, reset
dgColumnResize to True, make your changes, and then back to False.

Happy New Year!
Dan

--
Dan Brennand
CMDC systems, inc.
visit us at www.cmdcsystems.com
[Remove the SPAM from my e-mail address]

Re:dbGrid Column sizing

Hello,

Set to false  'dgColumnResize' in your DBgrid options...
Search DBgrid then options in Delphi help file for more informations.

Emmanuel.

Sabre Man <damien.pear...@{*word*269}.net> a crit dans l'article
<68gsl5$6k...@nclient3-gui.server.{*word*269}.net>...

> Hi,

> How can I prevent people from changing the column sizes on a dbGrid
> component.

> Thanks in advance,

> Daren Pearcy

> (change damien.pearson in email add. to daren.pearcy)

Other Threads