Sharing TDatabase Connection Across DLLs

I'm working on Delphi C/S with Interbase NT and would like to create a
centralized TDataModule and compile it as DLL so that all sub projects can
access it by making DLL calls (at least sharing the TDatabase connection).
But how to go about it. Currently I have to include this TDataModule in
every single project.

Thanks in advance.

Edward Terng

Re:Sharing TDatabase Connection Across DLLs

Edward Terng <edte...@pc.jaring.my> wrote in article
<01bc223e$1186e0a0$98728...@jaring.pc.jaring.my>...

> I'm working on Delphi C/S with Interbase NT and would like to create a
> centralized TDataModule and compile it as DLL so that all sub projects
can
> access it by making DLL calls (at least sharing the TDatabase
connection).
> But how to go about it. Currently I have to include this TDataModule in
> every single project.

Look for loadlibrary and getprocaddress  functions in win32 .

Other Threads