Calling Event Procs From Other Event Procs

Hello,

Sorry for being so stupid, but I cannot seem to be able to call an event
procedure from another event procedure. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks.

Re:Calling Event Procs From Other Event Procs

James CartWright wrote:

> Hello,

> Sorry for being so stupid, but I cannot seem to be able to call an event
> procedure from another event procedure. Any help would be greatly
> appreciated.

> Thanks.

Please post some code ...

Rkr

--
                   \|||/
                   /'^'\

Re:Calling Event Procs From Other Event Procs

in Button2Click do
Button1Click(Sender);

that should call the OnClick event handler for Button1 from Button2's event
handler

HTH
  Roel

James CartWright wrote:

> Hello,

> Sorry for being so stupid, but I cannot seem to be able to call an event
> procedure from another event procedure. Any help would be greatly
> appreciated.

Delphi 4 (Maybe 3) has a new component called TActionList.

I have not used it but briefly read the help file on it.

It allows you to create event handlers that can be shared by multiple
sources
or passed down the chain ..

HTH

Rkr