latest version TPW?

Hi,
Can someone tell me what the latest version is of TurboPascal for
Windows? I am working for a firm that uses TP 7.0, but they want to go
to a windows based version. They run NT 3.51 and NT 4.0 on servers and
workstations. From the inprise webpages I understand that there is only
a TP version for win 3.x. Is this version useable on NT? Or does it make
more sense to kill all pascal programs and turn to Delphi?

Thanks in advance
Andre

Re:latest version TPW?

Zwitserleven Jaar2000 wrote:
> Hi,
> Can someone tell me what the latest version is of TurboPascal for
> Windows? I am working for a firm that uses TP 7.0, but they want to go
> to a windows based version. They run NT 3.51 and NT 4.0 on servers and
> workstations. From the inprise webpages I understand that there is only
> a TP version for win 3.x. Is this version useable on NT? Or does it make
> more sense to kill all pascal programs and turn to Delphi?

TPW (latest version was 1.5) only supports Win3.x.  While it *might* work on
NT, the most reasonable way to go is to get Delphi 4.0 and created NT native
applications.  Keep in mind that your TP7 code probably won't work with
Delphi, and will need to be rewritten.

> Thanks in advance
> Andre

Re:latest version TPW?