Pascal Ported To Linux

Does anyone know where i can get a patch for TP 7.0 to make it a linux
version, does borland have one or does one even exist.....

Thanx In Advance

cottr...@midcoast.com.au

Re:Pascal Ported To Linux

In article <5j273l$tb...@tin.acay.com.au> "Reaper" <cottr...@midcoast.com.au> writes:
>Does anyone know where i can get a patch for TP 7.0 to make it a linux
>version, does borland have one or does one even exist.....

Greetings,
              The answer is no. You could always get either GPC (GNU Pascal)
or FPK-Pascal, which both work in Linux (if you get the correct binaries of
course). The BP compatibility of both is somewhat limited though. Both
compilers are free.

Carl Eric Codere (aka The Black One)
Pascal and asm programming
http://www-edu.gel.usherb.ca/codc01

Re:Pascal Ported To Linux

In article <5j273l$tb...@tin.acay.com.au>, "Reaper"

<cottr...@midcoast.com.au> writes:
>Does anyone know where i can get a patch for TP 7.0 to make it a linux
>version, does borland have one or does one even exist.....

I have been using the FPK 32bit version Pascal compiler. It is very useful
for DOS
and the mailing list indicates that the Linux version is just as good.
Strongly
recommended.
Check out:ftp://ftp.uni-freiburg.de/pub/pc/msdos/fpk-pascal/index.html
Stephen Wright

Re:Pascal Ported To Linux

"Reaper" <cottr...@midcoast.com.au> wrote:
>Does anyone know where i can get a patch for TP 7.0 to make it a linux
>version, does borland have one or does one even exist.....

Try GNU Pascal, http://home.pages.de/~GNU-Pascal/.

Hope this helps,

    Peter

 Dipl.-Phys. Peter Gerwinski, Essen, Germany, free physicist and programmer
Reply e-mail to "uni-essen"   http://home.pages.de/~peter.gerwinski/ [970201]
instead of "NO-SPAM-PLEASE".  maintainer GNU Pascal [970412] kampi.hut.fi/gpc
Sorry for the inconvenience.  http://home.pages.de/~gnu-pascal/ [970125]

Other Threads