How would I write a screensaver using Delphi?

I know that if you change the extention of an executable to .scr, it can be
loaded by windows screensaver, however it does not have the full properties
of a screensaver.

How would I do this?

Re:How would I write a screensaver using Delphi?

In an article about "How would I write a screensaver using Delphi?",

Pedro <pe...@ec.co.za> wrote...
>I know that if you change the extention of an executable to .scr, it can be
>loaded by windows screensaver, however it does not have the full properties
>of a screensaver.

>How would I do this?

Hi Pedro,

Have a look at the Inprise website - follow the delphi links until you
find the Technical Information Documents.  You want TI3335 :- Creating a
32-Bit Screen Saver in Delphi 3.

It gives a fairly detailed account.

HTH.

--
Cheers,    >>>  mailto:d...@thegibsons.demon.co.uk   <<<
           >>>        ICQ 392790    IRC Gibby        <<<
Drew ;^)   >>>   http://www.thegibsons.demon.co.uk   <<<

Re:How would I write a screensaver using Delphi?

In article <35e29c3...@news1.mweb.co.za>, pe...@ec.co.za says...

>I know that if you change the extention of an executable to .scr, it can be
>loaded by windows screensaver, however it does not have the full properties
>of a screensaver.

>How would I do this?

The following sites should help you:

http://tips.kbcafe.com/tips/kb.cgi?terms=screen+saver

Go to the Inprise website, and navigate through the Delphi stuff until
you find the Technical Information documents. TI3335 contains what
you're looking for.

http://classic.physiol.cam.ac.uk/scr/

--
Christo Crause