selection rectangle

Hello,

I like to program a selection rectangle that you can resize and move while
dragging one of its angles.I use this on an image, and I succeeded in doing
so but only with the use of a penmode "pmnotxor". That is the selection
rectangle has the inverse color of the canvas and that is not white.
In professional applications it seems possible to have a white selection
rectangle that you can erase, how can I do the same?

Re:selection rectangle

Colleen

Draw a TShape (Brush.Style := bsClear) over the bitmap.

"colleen croes" <sb096...@wolmail.nl> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> Hello,

> I like to program a selection rectangle that you can resize and move while
> dragging one of its angles.I use this on an image, and I succeeded in
doing
> so but only with the use of a penmode "pmnotxor". That is the selection
> rectangle has the inverse color of the canvas and that is not white.
> In professional applications it seems possible to have a white selection
> rectangle that you can erase, how can I do the same?

Other Threads