Showing VARCHAR fields in a multiline component

        Hi there!

        I need to show a VARCHAR field (about 500 positions ) in a
multiline component. The TDBEdit only shows in one line and the
TDBMemo only shows field ot the text type. I need to do it in an
application that uses the Informix 7.2 and in other that uses the SQL
Server. Both applications are being developed in Delphi 2.0
Client/Server.

        Pease reply at sus...@brhs.com.br
Felipe Suslik
Porto Alegre, RS Brazil

Re:Showing VARCHAR fields in a multiline component

Felipe Suslik wrote:

>         Hi there!

>         I need to show a VARCHAR field (about 500 positions ) in a
> multiline component. The TDBEdit only shows in one line and the
> TDBMemo only shows field ot the text type. I need to do it in an
> application that uses the Informix 7.2 and in other that uses the SQL
> Server. Both applications are being developed in Delphi 2.0
> Client/Server.

>         Pease reply at sus...@brhs.com.br
> Felipe Suslik
> Porto Alegre, RS Brazil

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but if you just need to diplay the
field, maybe you can use a label component, it supports word
wrapping....
--
A government big enough to give everything you want,
is big enough to take all you have.   Ronald Reagan.

tjk20@<nospam>centurion.flash.net

Other Threads