(DB)Combobox/DBGrid selection

How can I make a (DB)combobox work like a DBGrid component.
I only want to 'select' an item from it (Query), that will be used to
search in another table. So there is no edit/update, only a selection
that will change the current queryrecord.

Thanks,

Dennis Kuipers
[email protected]

Re:(DB)Combobox/DBGrid selection

TDennis Kuipers wrote:

> How can I make a (DB)combobox work like a DBGrid component.
> I only want to 'select' an item from it (Query), that will be used to
> search in another table. So there is no edit/update, only a selection
> that will change the current queryrecord.

> Thanks,

> Dennis Kuipers
> [email protected] can be done by creating a ComboBox or Listbox that is not attached

to a database. Fill the entries by using a TQUERY that looks like
"Select distinct field1 from table1".

Hope this helps.

Other Threads