SQL && ErrorHandling

Hello,
I just want to get more (detailed) information about a SQL-Query that has
been performed by a Server database-machine. To handle an exception is one
way, but how do I get information about the number of rows affected by an
update, for example?

How can I get information about the data, IDAPI (BDE) got from the server
or from ODBC-driver?

Thanks, she

HEStep...@aol.com

Re:SQL && ErrorHandling

HEStephan wrote:

> Hello,
> I just want to get more (detailed) information about a SQL-Query that has
> been performed by a Server database-machine. To handle an exception is one
> way, but how do I get information about the number of rows affected by an
> update, for example?

> How can I get information about the data, IDAPI (BDE) got from the server
> or from ODBC-driver?

> Thanks, she

> HEStep...@aol.com

Check out the OnUpdateError event (if it's D2.0)

Other Threads