Problem with SpeedButton Glyph

I want to be able to change the Glyph of a SpeenButton at run time.

If I use tImageList I can set the Glyph the first time by calling

ImageList1.GetBitmap(x, SpeedButton1,Glyph)

However, subsequent calls does not change anything. (x is not the same
!)

Am I doing something wrong here ?

In an old version of the app. I had a small number of tImages, and used
the Glyph.Assign method, without any trouble. (the number started to
rise, unfortunately)
The Assign method does not, however, seem to be available, when dealing
with a tImageList.

Re:Problem with SpeedButton Glyph

On Mon, 28 Apr 2003 13:16:32 +0100, Walker <walk...@sol.dk> wrote:
>I want to be able to change the Glyph of a SpeenButton at run time.
>If I use tImageList I can set the Glyph the first time by calling
>ImageList1.GetBitmap(x, SpeedButton1,Glyph)
>However, subsequent calls does not change anything.

  SpeedButton1.Glyph := nil;
  ImageList1.GetBitmap(x, SpeedButton1.Glyph)

--
Duncan

Other Threads