Change File Attributes

Can anyone tell me how to  program  file attributes canges, so in
runtimes I can  f.ex remove the Read Only attribute and set another
like Hidden, and have full control over the attributes.

Regards

-PC-

Re:Change File Attributes

> Can anyone tell me how to  program  file attributes canges, so in
> runtimes I can  f.ex remove the Read Only attribute and set another
> like Hidden, and have full control over the attributes.

Use the SetFileAttributes function.

--
Jeremy Collins
Kansai Business Systems

Re:Change File Attributes

In article <375aac22.12035...@frettir.simnet.is>

p...@xxxmy.net wrote:

> Can anyone tell me how to  program  file attributes canges, so in
> runtimes I can  f.ex remove the Read Only attribute and set another
> like Hidden, and have full control over the attributes.

FileSetAttr

Best regards, The Chief
--------
Email: la...@keele.ac.uk
Homepage: http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/African_Chief/
Author of: Chief's Installer Pro v5.00 for Win32
     ftp://ftp.simtel.net/pub/simtelnet/win95/install/chief500.zip

Other Threads