Printing Issues: Header, Footer & Margins

Dear group,

First: Apologies if this is a simple question, but I have trawled through
the help system, deja News, TI's etc. and I can't find any useful
information.

I need to implement a header & footer feature when printing from a
TRichEdit.  Using the PRINT method produces a fine printout, but the
margins are too narrow to fit any text above/below.

It is not possible for me to put the header & footer text in the RichEdit,
as they are taken directly from a db record associated with the document.

Hope someone can give me some ideas,

TIA

Stu