MDBS IV or Titanium database

Hi,

Does anyone have any experience with these Databases?

I have a few questions. I have a MDBS IV database running on SCO. If I copy
the database over to Win2k, will the Titanium ODBC driver connect to it? If
not, is there anyway I can connect to this database from windows.

Also, does anyone know of an Australian supplier or someone down here who
would know about these systems.

Thanks
Craig.

Re:MDBS IV or Titanium database

And this relates to Delphi how?

Oliver

> Does anyone have any experience with these Databases?

Re:MDBS IV or Titanium database

I want to connect to it from a program written in Delphi.
> And this relates to Delphi how?

> Oliver

> > Does anyone have any experience with these Databases?

Re:MDBS IV or Titanium database

An ODBC driver should connect to a database server running on UNIX, so
there should be no need to copy anything over to Win2K. I've connected
to several Unix-hosted RDBMS systems using ODBC without any problems
whatsoever.

Other Threads