Fax

Hello.

I have small problem and i hope that somebody can help me.

I need to send HTML by fax (Delphi 5, Windows NT).
It must take fax number from database and send it
automaticaly - without any communication with user.

I have heard that there are some components which could help
me but i couldn't find them.

I will be gratefull for any help.

Re:Fax

Try Asynch Professional (www.turbopower.com)

"Mauy" <marss...@poczta.wp.pl> schreef in bericht

> Hello.

> I have small problem and i hope that somebody can help me.

> I need to send HTML by fax (Delphi 5, Windows NT).
> It must take fax number from database and send it
> automaticaly - without any communication with user.

> I have heard that there are some components which could help
> me but i couldn't find them.

> I will be gratefull for any help.

Re:Fax

Thanks
But there i have to buy this components and i need smthing free.

U?ytkownik M.H. Avegaart <avega...@NOSPAMmccomm.nl> w wiadomo?ci do grup
dyskusyjnych napisa?:8jcjkh$af...@porthos.nl.uu.net...

> Try Asynch Professional (www.turbopower.com)

Other Threads