INTERFACE NOT SUPPORTED !?? HELP!

Need help!!.. Each time I want to use the ADO component on a form I have

"Interface not supported"

It seem that I can,t use any ADO component in my project !? Even in a "Data
module"...

I'm using DELPHI 6 professionnal... in Windows 2000.

Does anybody had the same trouble ?...

thank's for your help.

Re:INTERFACE NOT SUPPORTED !?? HELP!

You don't give us enough details about your configuration (database,
components used, etc.)
-marc-
P.S. : Don't post the same message several time and don't use upercase
characters for the title of your posts.

"Bruno" <b_gilbert2...@yahoo.com> a crit dans le message news:
3b5710ea_1@dnews...

> Need help!!.. Each time I want to use the ADO component on a form I have

> "Interface not supported"

> It seem that I can,t use any ADO component in my project !? Even in a
"Data
> module"...

> I'm using DELPHI 6 professionnal... in Windows 2000.

> Does anybody had the same trouble ?...

> thank's for your help.

Other Threads