DB2 UDB question: OLE UDFs in Delphi

Does anyone have experience with those?

Al

Re:DB2 UDB question: OLE UDFs in Delphi

"Al Mal" <alex...@nospam.usa.net> kirjoitti viestiss?
news:3ab9810f$1_1@dnews...

> Does anyone have experience with those?

> Al

Tried once but got only GPFs and a server crashdown. I had no time to
experiment further. I would also like to find somebody with experience.

With best regards

Pekka
Espoo (Finland)

Re:DB2 UDB question: OLE UDFs in Delphi

I wrote an automation object and tried to register a UDF calling its
interface's method. The UDF registered OK but whenever I tried to use it,
the error was 'method not found'. Same problem with an OLE stored proc.

It's quite strange that after an attempt to call the OLE object DB2 Command
Center is unable to drop the function until I disconnect from the database
and reconnect. There is no error but the DROP FUNCTION command never
finishes.

Al

"Pekka Henttonen" <NOSPAMpekka.hentto...@saunalahti.fi> wrote in message

> "Al Mal" <alex...@nospam.usa.net> kirjoitti viestiss?
> > Does anyone have experience with those?

> > Al

> Tried once but got only GPFs and a server crashdown. I had no time to
> experiment further. I would also like to find somebody with experience.

> With best regards

> Pekka
> Espoo (Finland)

Other Threads