D6(Ent) IDE problems when using multiple automation projects

Hi,

I am developing a COM+ based application where I am creating many COM+
autotomation server DLLs.
To make development "easier" I have created a project group with the IDE
which then contains the individual projects for the COM+ server DLLs.

The problem (or bug) that I am experiencing occurs when edit the Type
Library for one of the automation servers.  If I have multiple files from
different projects open in the editor of the IDE, then the changes in the
Type Library do not always get reflected in the associated Pascal file
correctly.

It appears that the IDE is not able to detrmine which pascal file the
changes should be applied to, the result being that the definition of the
CoClass in the pascal files gets corrupted.

Regards, Kieran