Problem with Sendmail in Word 2000

Can anyone give me some help on the following problem I have come up
against.

I'm using Word 2000 as a report creator and I want to e-mail the completed
report to a known e-mail address using dial-up messaging. I have found the
ActiveDocument.SENDMAIL command which brings up the new message dialog with
the report file included as an attachment but I have not found any way of
supplying the e-mail address to the dialog. Could someone tell me what I am
overlooking?

Any assistance would be gratefully received - this is driving me nuts....

Graham Plain
Prism Comms.