When creating disks with installshield i get: DATAPUMP.EXE file not found

Why install shield ask me files DATAPUMP, i did not found this file. If i
continue without this file, the program does not work when i try to open
data base (error $3E06).
Is this file necessary? if yes where could i find it?

--
angel...@club-internet.fr
page bourse:

Re:When creating disks with installshield i get: DATAPUMP.EXE file not found

It sounds like you have D4 Pro. If so, here is the fix:

Datapump is for data migration, and is included in D4 C/S, The
standard and pro versions don't have it, but Installshield was set up
to install it.
Go to the Install Shield directory.
Find swdepend.ini
Open it with notepad or other text editor.
Find the three lines referring to Datapump.
Pup two semicolons [;;] at the beginning of each line to comment out
the lines.
Save the file.
Run IS again to build your install disks. Should work :-)

HTH,
Dan

On Wed, 21 Apr 1999 05:28:09 +0200, "michel angelosanto"

<angel...@club-internet.fr> wrote:
>Why install shield ask me files DATAPUMP, i did not found this file. If i
>continue without this file, the program does not work when i try to open
>data base (error $3E06).
>Is this file necessary? if yes where could i find it?

>--
>angel...@club-internet.fr
>page bourse:
>http://www.multimania.com/angelosa/bourse.htm
>Michel Angelosanto, Arths 81

--
Dan Brennand
CMDC systems, inc.
visit us at www.cmdcsystems.com
[Remove the SPAM from my e-mail address]

Other Threads