Problem with Master Detail with multiple fields

I saw some prior messages regarding this problem, but, I haven't been able
to find a solution.  Using a DBASE table, when I try to establish multiple
fields in the master fields property of Ttable, I get an error message
saying "Field Index Out of Range".

I'm sure I typed everything correctly and the indexes do exist.

Is this a problem in D3?

Is there a patch or workaround for it ?

Re:Problem with Master Detail with multiple fields

>I saw some prior messages regarding this problem, but, I haven't been able
>to find a solution.  Using a DBASE table, when I try to establish multiple
>fields in the master fields property of Ttable, I get an error message
>saying "Field Index Out of Range".
>I'm sure I typed everything correctly and the indexes do exist.
>Is this a problem in D3?

Delphi does not support linking table on expression indexes.
You can handle this in code by using SetRangeStart and SetRange end to
restrict the detail records.  Put the code to do this in the master
tables AfterScroll event

--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)
Bbus...@DataGuidance.com