Printing with same printer - different result on different PC's

Hello,

I'm really confused with this problem, I have to be able to print tickets
with barcodes, no problem with this, when I want to print it from the
computer I develop the program on, everything is just fine, but when I try
to print the same ticket from another computer to the same printer I each
time get another result. I've tried almost everything, what am I missing ?
The printer is a Eltron TLP2642 ticket printer.
I'm using Delphi 3 C/S with the QR that came with it ..

another problem I have is that when I set this label/ticket printer
as default, all my other forms come out differently, even those made
for A4 papers, then it stops printing in the middle of the page and
starts a new page.

any help or info would be appreciated

Thx

Re:Printing with same printer - different result on different PC's

Since I do have the same problem (getting
different printouts on different printers with one and
the same application / database) I also would
be grateful for any help.

My problem is, that a certain line of a printout is
being printed correctly on a HP Laserjet 6L and
within this line a certain field (or the whole line) simply
does not appear on another printer (HP 2000 C).

Stefaan Morbee <stefaan.mor...@online.be> schrieb im Beitrag
<854cgi$r7...@bornews.borland.com>...

> Hello,

> I'm really confused with this problem, I have to be able to print tickets
> with barcodes, no problem with this, when I want to print it from the
> computer I develop the program on, everything is just fine, but when I
try
> to print the same ticket from another computer to the same printer I each
> time get another result. I've tried almost everything, what am I missing
?
> The printer is a Eltron TLP2642 ticket printer.
> I'm using Delphi 3 C/S with the QR that came with it ..

> another problem I have is that when I set this label/ticket printer
> as default, all my other forms come out differently, even those made
> for A4 papers, then it stops printing in the middle of the page and
> starts a new page.

> any help or info would be appreciated

> Thx

Other Threads