QR 3.01 Master/Detail Preview Lockup

I am trying to setup a simple master/detail phone list using two queries.
When right clicked and previewed the data comes up but will not close and
Delphi will not exit.  I must use the Task Manager to shut it down.

Anyone else experiencing this?  And maybe have a work around?

Re:QR 3.01 Master/Detail Preview Lockup

Further Discovery, move past page one and it will close

Re:QR 3.01 Master/Detail Preview Lockup

I have the same problem :(

 Regards,   Email:
 Tony Pomfrett   to...@aline.com.au
 Aline Computers Pty Ltd http://www.aline.com.au
 1/7 Wilsons Road, Mount Hutton NSW Australia 2290

Matthew M. Boron wrote in message <6rhv0o$2...@forums.borland.com>...
>I am trying to setup a simple master/detail phone list using two queries.
>When right clicked and previewed the data comes up but will not close and
>Delphi will not exit.  I must use the Task Manager to shut it down.

>Anyone else experiencing this?  And maybe have a work around?

Other Threads