Help on Distributing Apps

Further to the incredibly detailed documentation that comes with
Delphi 1.0, if I wanted to distribute a database application that uses
M$ Access tables via the BDE, what do I need to include on the disk?

TIA

Julian Hicks
j...@bconsult.thenet.co.uk

Re:Help on Distributing Apps

Julian Hicks wrote:

> Further to the incredibly detailed documentation that comes with
> Delphi 1.0, if I wanted to distribute a database application that uses
> M$ Access tables via the BDE, what do I need to include on the disk?

> TIA

> Julian Hicks
> j...@bconsult.thenet.co.uk

You have to redistribute you .EXE and database (I know, you know...) and the 2 disks
in the \REDIST directory on your CD (witch is the BDE).  This dir is not in the root
dir.

Have fun!

Eric Demers
edem...@{*word*104}abitibi.qc.ca