HELP!!HELP!!HELP!!HELP!!

Oh, you poor thing...you haven't got a clue on this one, either.  Too
d*mn bad...

> Pls help me to write a program for the below question...

> Write a program (using two 1-dimensional array, Names and Weight) to
> find the maximum, minimum and mean weight of newly born babies, and
> output the result in a tabulated format. The name and weight of babies
> should be key in by user. There should be 10 cells for each array.

> example:

>         Name             Weight
>         ----             ------
>         John             99.9
>         Lee              99.9
>         Aileen           99.9
>         Tommy            99.9

> The maximum weight is : 99.9
> The minimum weight is : 99.9
> The average weight is : 99.9

> Note: The student are encourage to type and display on the screen 10
> babies name and weight.

Re:HELP!!HELP!!HELP!!HELP!!

Pls help me to write a program for the below question...

Write a program (using two 1-dimensional array, Names and Weight) to
find the maximum, minimum and mean weight of newly born babies, and
output the result in a tabulated format. The name and weight of babies
should be key in by user. There should be 10 cells for each array.

example:

        Name             Weight
        ----             ------
        John             99.9
        Lee              99.9
        Aileen           99.9
        Tommy            99.9

The maximum weight is : 99.9
The minimum weight is : 99.9
The average weight is : 99.9

Note: The student are encourage to type and display on the screen 10
babies name and weight.

Re:HELP!!HELP!!HELP!!HELP!!

>Pls help me to write a program for the below question...

>Write a program (using two 1-dimensional array, Names and Weight) to
>find the maximum, minimum and mean weight of newly born babies, and
>output the result in a tabulated format. The name and weight of babies
>should be key in by user. There should be 10 cells for each array.

>example:

>        Name             Weight
>        ----             ------
>        John             99.9
>        Lee              99.9
>        Aileen           99.9
>        Tommy            99.9

>The maximum weight is : 99.9
>The minimum weight is : 99.9
>The average weight is : 99.9

>Note: The student are encourage to type and display on the screen 10
>babies name and weight.

It's very simple if you do it with pointers.  Look up the chapter on
pointers in your textbook.

--
R. N. (dick) Wisan  - Email: w[email protected]
                    - Snail: 37 Clinton Street, Oneonta NY 13820, U.S.A.

Re:HELP!!HELP!!HELP!!HELP!!

[email protected] wrote:

> Pls help me to write a program for the below question...

That's three in a row. Do you really think we want to waste our time
doing your work, seeing that you are too lazy even to _attempt_ doing
it yourself?

Remco Vietor                            Department of Chemistry
[email protected]                       J. Black Building
                                        University of Glasgow
                                        Glasgow G12 8QQ
                                        U.K.

Re:HELP!!HELP!!HELP!!HELP!!

> > Pls help me to write a program for the below question...

> That's three in a row. Do you really think we want to waste our time
> doing your work, seeing that you are too lazy even to _attempt_ doing
> it yourself?

   Apparently, he _does_ think so - <sigh...>

Other Threads