JOB: Austin, TX - $30-35 / hour

We are looking for a contract programmer to develop C/S and LAN
applications in Delphi.

REQUIREMENTS:
6 months minimum developing Delphi applications. 3+ years experience
in developing multi-user databases (C/S or LAN). Additional experience
in FoxPro, C++, or Pascal is a plus. A demonstrated history of
self-directed projects and/or project leadership is a HUGE PLUS.

RATE:
Rate is negotiable ($30+/hr - we are looking for experience and
talented programmers); work is on a W2 basis.

DURATION:
The expected _MINIMUM_ duration of the contract is 6 months; however
there's so much work to do, the contract may last much longer.

WORK:
The work environment is RAD-oriented; experience and creativity is
crucial. You will be working in a team of experienced programmers and
directly with end-users, data analysts and departmental directors;
self-direction and a can-do attitude is a must. Some telecommuting
possible.