Cut films

Hi,

Im right know writing a program that can cut movies up in pieces for
easier download.

Anyone know tutorials or components that can help me with this in delphi?

Regards,
Johan

Re:Cut films

Hi,

Im right know writing a program that can cut movies up in pieces for
easier download.

Anyone know tutorials or components that can help me with this in delphi?

Regards,
Johan

Re:Cut films

Hi,

Im right know writing a program that can cut movies up in pieces for
easier download.

Anyone know tutorials or components that can help me with this in delphi?

Regards,
Johan

Re:Cut films

You want to cut them up on your local machine so you can provide the
sections for download??

If so using the BlockRead/Write functions will allow you to read chunks of
data and palce them in different files you can then make another tool to put
them all back together again.

If you are talking about making an application which downloads in chunks
then you will have to write your own download protocol using the Windows
Socket libraries, it is possible on some web server to start a download from
a certain point so you could say download the first 10meg, save what you've
got, then download the next 10, i.e. start at 10 and read to 20.

"Johan Holst Nielsen" <jo...@weknowthewayout.com> wrote in message

> Hi,

> Im right know writing a program that can cut movies up in pieces for
> easier download.

> Anyone know tutorials or components that can help me with this in delphi?

> Regards,
> Johan

Other Threads