Problem playing DivX avi with Mediaplayer in delphi (School project)

Hi!

I'm currently working on a school project and it involves playing divx
avi movie format. I've made a raytraced logo divx avi and it works
fine when I play it in the mediaplayer.

When I try to play it in my program it just shows the movie and the
sound is all gone. I have a divx codec installed and I've tried to
install radiums mp3 codec also .... but still no sound....

Is there a way to get it working like the Windows Mediaplayer?
I'm not using the TAnimate control....

Please, If anyone know what to do, drop a note or mail me.

Anders Kallander
synt...@swipnet.se