Using Post Method with TNMHTTP

How can I use the Post method of TNMHTTP to send some values to a CGI script written in Perl located in another computer?
Coul'd you please write an example using these values:
Name = 'User Name'
Email = 'u...@mail.com'
City = 'User City'
Country = 'User Country'
Thanks in advance

I don't know how create the PostData parameter.

Thanks in advance.

Re:Using Post Method with TNMHTTP

delph...@ig.com.br (Bruno) wrote in <3a5db736$1_1@dnews>:

>How can I use the Post method of TNMHTTP to send some values to a CGI

Drop TNMHTTP before you even start. Full of bugs and lack of support. Try
either ICS or Indy. both are free and come with source.
Indy has an IdHTTP demo that shows you how to post.

--
Hadi Hariri
http://delphi.urusoft.com

Other Threads