Extended Key Board

Hello ,
        I want to allow the user to enter extended characters (example alt+123)
into the file . How can I trap these at Application Level or when keydown
event fires up .
Please help me out soon .
It would be kind of you if you foward it to my email-id also

Devinder
devin...@caesolutions.com

Re:Extended Key Board

devinder wrote:

> Hello ,
>         I want to allow the user to enter extended characters (example alt+123)
> into the file . How can I trap these at Application Level or when keydown
> event fires up .

        To capture extended keys you should use the OnKeyDown message for your
capturing component. If you wish to capture keys at Application Level
you should
assign an event handler to Application. OnMessage and handle the
WM_KeyDown
message. Look at Delphi's help for specifics.

        What excatly did you mean by 'into the file'?
|||  Amir Wald /// AmirW...@writeme.com  |||

Other Threads