TADOQuery - TDBLookUpComboBox - TTable.Refresh>>>Hang.

Mark,

I make a insert into a TADOQuery. But on some part of my application, I use
TADOTable with the same access table. but the new record don't appear in my
TDbLookUpComboBox linked to the TADOTable. Then I refresh the table and the
program hang.

It's some solution ? The ADOPath resolve it?

Alex.

Re:TADOQuery - TDBLookUpComboBox - TTable.Refresh>>>Hang.

Alex <csdesarro...@nostracom.com> wrote in message

> I make a insert into a TADOQuery. But on some part of my application, I use
> TADOTable with the same access table. but the new record don't appear in my
> TDbLookUpComboBox linked to the TADOTable. Then I refresh the table and the
> program hang.

Does it hang on the Recordset.Resync call inside of the
TCustomADODAtaSet.InternalRefresh method?

Have you tried using a Requery instead?

Mark

Other Threads