BDE access to SQL SERVER7

Hi All
Sory for my english

i'm have trouble to connection to my NT sql server 7 after my NT4 installing
ms proxy2 and IIS service, my BDE from my computer client can't look my
folder, not like such before installing proxy2.
for testing connection to my sql server, my alias name in bde administrator
in double click and new windows with the username and pasword dialog apear,
and input my password for sql server (before installing always success) and
always error with  :
   general sql error
   cannot open user default database '<ID>', using master database instead
   etc
in my server if logon to sql enterprice no problem and my program no problem
too, or sql analyzer success to login, but client not logon ???

anyone can help me

Re:BDE access to SQL SERVER7

>   general sql error
>   cannot open user default database '<ID>', using master database

instead

The above error occurs if the default database you are connecting to
does not exist or you have no access to that database.

Regards,
Jason.

No spam, unless requested. Thanks.

Other Threads