"Structured Programming in Turbo Pascal"

Anybody here familiar with this book or read it?
It's called "Structured Programming in Turbo Pascal"  by L. Wayne Horn.

If so e-mail me at:

t...@ix.netcom.com

Re:"Structured Programming in Turbo Pascal"

t...@ix.netcom.com (Tim ) wrote:
>Anybody here familiar with this book or read it?
>It's called "Structured Programming in Turbo Pascal"  by L. Wayne Horn.
>If so e-mail me at:

this title rings a bell to me, so i have to look it up in my
bookcloset (or whatever you call that pile of books and dust..)
In't this from Addison Wesley ??

bye

Other Threads