Control of the transaction in the RemoteDataModule

Hi,

I am making a prog. multi-tier, up to now it did work with the component
DataBase in the DataModule, without problems, but now, should I pass it
to the RemoteDataModule (to the Prog_Server), then, now, how in my
client code, do I connect to my database (that is in the
prog_Server)?.
I believe that I should make it, by means of the events in the RDM of
Prog_Server in the component TTable. but could somebody notice in what
events in short?

        DataBase.StartTransaction; (BeforeEdit,BeforeInsert...?)
         Try
         DataBase.Commit;          (AfterPost, AfterDelete,...?)
         Except
          DataBase.Rollback;       (OnPostError,OnUpdateError...?)

Any example?

Thank you advanced by your help
Greetings

Re:Control of the transaction in the RemoteDataModule

One of the sample applications that comes with D3 is a multi-tier
application that shows how to implement transaction control in the server
application.

--
Bill

Bill Todd (TeamB) wrote:

> One of the sample applications that comes with D3 is a multi-tier
> application that shows how to implement transaction control in the server
> application.
> Bill

Yes, but how?
Where can I get information of the topic?, Any example?

I have delphi 3 c/s.

Thank you advanced by your help
Salvador

Bill Todd (TeamB) wrote:

> One of the sample applications that comes with D3 is a multi-tier
> application that shows how to implement transaction control in the server
> application.
> Bill

Yes, but how?
Where can I get information of the topic?, Any example?

I have delphi 3 c/s.

Thank you advanced by your help
Salvador

Re:Control of the transaction in the RemoteDataModule

Sorry but I do not understand what you mean when you say, "Yes, but how?"

All of the sample apps that come with D3 C/S have complete source code.

--
Bill