Help for Freeze Panes

I'm trying to "freeze panes" in an Excel application from Delphi 5.  The
following code works, but freezes the panes at the cells in the centre of
the screen.  How can I specify which cell coordinates to freeze the panes?

      ExcelApplication.ActiveWindow.FreezePanes := True;

Thanks.

Tim

The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official position
of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed

Re:Help for Freeze Panes

<<Tim Lambert:
How can I specify which cell coordinates to freeze the
panes?

By activating the cell just below and right of the columns
and rows you want frozen. This, for example, freezes column
A and rows 1-3 of the active sheet:

  Excel.Range['B4', 'B4'].Activate;
  Excel.ActiveWindow.FreezePanes := True;

--
Deborah Pate (TeamB)
http://delphi-jedi.org

Re:Help for Freeze Panes

Thanks, Deborah.

Tim

Deborah Pate (TeamB) <d.p...@cableinet.co.not-this-bit.uk> wrote in message

> <<Tim Lambert:
> How can I specify which cell coordinates to freeze the
> panes?

> By activating the cell just below and right of the columns
> and rows you want frozen. This, for example, freezes column
> A and rows 1-3 of the active sheet:

>   Excel.Range['B4', 'B4'].Activate;
>   Excel.ActiveWindow.FreezePanes := True;

> --