error sql: "Error Mapping Failed"

Hi,

I'm Create an application "Soap Server Application" wich have a "Web Server
Data Module", in this Data Module I use the DbExpress's components to conect
it to Interbase DataBase, then I add sqlConection, SqlDataset, DataSource,
DataSetProvider, I configure them correctly and tryit, it works perfectly.
(I make  the WebService and put it in the rigth place).
Now I want to make the Client Application, then, I Create a Data Module and
make a SoapConnection. Configure the url to the webpage
http://localhost/scripts/dbserver.exe/soap/ I connected and works. Now I
create a ClientDataSet and conected to the SoapConnection and I try to
activated to probe that it works and this error come out: "error sql: Error
Mapping Failed",

Why this error ocurred? how can I solve it?

Win2000 Professional SP3
Delphi 7 Enterprise
Interbase 6.x Open Source
IIS

Thanks in advance,

Luis Alejandro Leal Rey

Re:error sql: "Error Mapping Failed"

"Luis Alejandro Leal Rey" <ll...@udesoft.com> escribi en el mensaje

> Hi,

> I'm Create an application "Soap Server Application" wich have a "Web
Server
> Data Module", in this Data Module I use the DbExpress's components to
conect
> it to Interbase DataBase, then I add sqlConection, SqlDataset, DataSource,
> DataSetProvider, I configure them correctly and tryit, it works perfectly.
> (I make  the WebService and put it in the rigth place).
> Now I want to make the Client Application, then, I Create a Data Module
and
> make a SoapConnection. Configure the url to the webpage
> http://localhost/scripts/dbserver.exe/soap/ I connected and works. Now I
> create a ClientDataSet and conected to the SoapConnection and I try to
> activated to probe that it works and this error come out: "error sql:
Error
> Mapping Failed",

> Why this error ocurred? how can I solve it?

> Win2000 Professional SP3
> Delphi 7 Enterprise
> Interbase 6.x Open Source
> IIS