ERROR: capability not supported when trying to drop a View

hello,
can anyone tell me what i can do? i get the error 'capability not supported'
when i try to drop a view out of my Borland C++ Builder Programm over BDE
(odbc) to a ORACLE 9i Database....

thank's a lot

simon

Re:ERROR: capability not supported when trying to drop a View

this error message occur when BDE not supported SQL stament that you want to
execute

"simon ryf" <simon....@xplain.ch> iletide yazdy news:3d44ef8f$2_1@dnews...

> hello,
> can anyone tell me what i can do? i get the error 'capability not
supported'
> when i try to drop a view out of my Borland C++ Builder Programm over BDE
> (odbc) to a ORACLE 9i Database....

> thank's a lot

> simon

Re:ERROR: capability not supported when trying to drop a View

and then? what can i do?? i have to delete the View.....

simon

"Harun Bolat" <harunbo...@kaynet.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> this error message occur when BDE not supported SQL stament that you want
> execute

> "simon ryf" <simon....@xplain.ch> iletide yazdy news:3d44ef8f$2_1@dnews...
> > hello,
> > can anyone tell me what i can do? i get the error 'capability not
> supported'
> > when i try to drop a view out of my Borland C++ Builder Programm over
BDE
> > (odbc) to a ORACLE 9i Database....

> > thank's a lot

> > simon