Native Oracle Driver for BDE 5.01

I am installing BDE 5.01 (using InstallShield) for an application that
refers to an Oracle database (using ORA73.DLL).  On PCs that had the Oracle
installation on prior to the BDE installation, the installation picked up on
the Oracle DLLs and added a Native driver to the Configuration section
called ORACLE, which I modified to access the correct version of the DLL
files.  However, on PCs that had BDE installed first, then the Oracle
installation takes place, there are no references to the Native Oracle
driver in the CFG file.  How can I add the Native ORACLE driver to the
configuration?

Dan Smith
DSm...@bma.com