Convert Sage Data to Pastel

We are currently upgrading our accounts from Sage v4.1 (DOS) to Pastel
v5 for Windows.

We want to transfer our Customer account Numbers, Name & Addresses to
Pastel and are looking for any help concernig this.

Re:Convert Sage Data to Pastel

The only way I know of is to create reports in Sage for your customers,
invoices etc and spool them to file rather than the printer.

The only problem is that Sage Dos isn't very good a producing reports :-(

Hope this helps

David

N Davies wrote in message <374D3EF7.A8F72...@cts.globalnet.co.uk>...
>We are currently upgrading our accounts from Sage v4.1 (DOS) to Pastel
>v5 for Windows.

>We want to transfer our Customer account Numbers, Name & Addresses to
>Pastel and are looking for any help concernig this.

Other Threads